Marley Ashmore Dry Verge Unit LH 396
Manufactured from high-grade polypropylene for outstanding durability the Marley Ashmore Dry Verge Unit LH 396 is Compatible with the Ashmore Double Plain tile range and standard concrete plain tiles. Sold in two colours, available for delivery across the UK. Buy online now.
The Marley Ashmore Dry Verge Unit LH 396 is made from high grade polypropylene and has been developed to work with a range of concrete interlocking plain tiles and specifically the Ashmore double interlocking plain tile. The carefully thought out design of the Ashmore Dry Verge compliments the plain tile aesthetic and the high grade polypropylene material that the Ashmore Dry Verge is made of provides it with excellent durability.
Installation can sometimes prove tricky, however the Ashmore Dry Verge features a mechanical fix, making it quick and easy to install which helps prevent any limitations, in addition to this using the Marley Ashmore Dry Verge reduces labour costs and saves time.
Available Colours - Smooth Brown 13 and Smooth Grey 11
- Excellent UV stability
- Little to no maintainace required
- Excellent rigidity
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw weather cycles
- Extra fixing and nail holes for maximum compatibility
- Unique drainage features prevent run off staining
- Unique rail system and bendable leading edge hinge accommodate wide range of tile profiles and sizes
- Universal dry verge starter kit offers easy and flexible assembly
- BS 5534-compliant
- Meets NHBC guidelines
- Suitable for verges without bargeboard
|Total Size||245mm x 100mm x 60mm|
|Price Pack Unit||Unit|
|RH or LH||LH|