FIX-R Liquid Roofing is a cold-applied, single component modified Polyurethane, resulting in a seamless, liquid waterproofing membrane that is totally non-hazardous.
FIX-R Liquid Roofing is a firm favourite for Roofers because it can be applied to almost any roof substrate and is ideal for roofs with complex detail and upstands.
It is fully reinforced with a polyester membrane and cures naturally through contact with moisture in the air, creating a strong and flexible waterproofing system.
- Virtually odourless with extremely low VOCs.
- Fast curing (1-2 hours touch dry).
- Safe, flame-free installation.
- Minimum wastage: unused product can be stored and reused.
- Water repellent on application (wet-on-wet).
- Wide range of applications.
- Surface-specific Primers available.
- 15-year product warranty.
- Can’t be applied at temperatures below 50
- Can’t be applied to damp or wet surfaces.
- Not strong enough to be used on a balcony or terrace as a stand-alone product.
- Only available in Grey.
- All surfaces must be primed before use.
- No BBA certification.
All safety data sheets and additional product information can be found on the FIX-R website.