The new FIX-R GRP Roofing Kits include all the components you will need in order to successfully install a GRP roof. There are six different kits to choose from with varying sizes and warranty options.
FIX-R GRP was developed alongside trusted installers and manufactured to the highest standards, using only virgin materials in its production.
- Cold-applied (eliminates open flame risks).
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Will mould to any shape.
- Creates an attractive, seamless finish.
- Fire-retardant topcoat available.
- 20 or 25-year warranty.
- Can’t be applied to damp or wet surfaces.
- Has to be laid onto a new OSB3 deck.
- Has a strong odour until cured.
- Must be mixed in small batches (up to 8KG) due to the rapid curing properties.
- Requires a longer weather window.
- Requires a reasonable level of skill for installation.
All safety data sheets and additional product information about FIX-R GRP can be found on the FIX-R website.